Know More About Us
We are an iconic hotel in the regional history of Puerto Iguazú
Panoramic Grand Hotel is a renowned five-star hotel steeped in the rich heritage and spectacular natural beauty of Puerto Iguazú, Argentina.
We work enthusiastically to offer our clients a connection to history through high-quality service that exceeds their expectations.
- To position our Hotel in the minds of our clients as an accommodation with historic and cultural content.
- To get our internal and external customers to recognize the virtues and benefits of working with us.
- To know the financial objectives of the company and work together to achieve them.
- To collaborate in a committed way with the actions carried out by the company in the community and environment.
Our Goals to Achieve a Sustainable Organization
1. We will satisfy the needs and expectations of our clients, aligned to the highest quality standards and respecting the principles of sustainability, which contribute to improving our social, economic and environmental dimensions.
2. We ensure compliance with current legislation and voluntary adherence to quality and sustainability programs, implementing a sustainable management system that avoids and reduces the impact of our activities as well as the efficient use of resources and active social participation in order to improve our community.
We have the objective of working to reduce the consumption of energy, paper, water and all supplies, materials and services that may negatively affect our environment or the health of our community. As well as transmitting to our guests the culture of sustainability and good environmental practices.
Reduction of electrical energy using an LED system.
Green Program to reduce water consumption.
Re-use of kitchen leftovers to feed pigs.
Responsible Purchasing Policy.
Treatment of organic waste for the generation of compost.
Microbiological control with ozone in rooms.
Recreation facilities and contributions to the environment.
We are committed to the rights of children and adolescents
Tourism activity must be sustainable and respect the rights of all children and adolescents.
Minors under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
In the event that the parents or guardians are not present, the responsible adult must have authorization to travel with the minor.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Within the framework of CSR, we make the following contributions to our community:
Sponsorship of School No. 837 of the Barrio Obrero;
Monthly contributions to the SAMIC hospital in Puerto Iguazú;
Contribution to sports entities and support for athletes with disabilities;
Carrying out awareness campaigns and information campaigns for the community.
Work With Us!
We offer you the possibility of developing your potential within one of the hotels of the Grand Hotels Lux chain, in an excellent workplace together with a team of qualified professionals. If you are interested in being part of Panoramic Grand, send us your CV to rrhh@casinoIguazú.com.